- Seneca Art & Culture Center
Events & Programs
- 2016 - 17 Programs & Events
- Iroquois White Corn Cooking Class
- Living History - Exploring Haudenosaunee Art
- Tattoo Traditions of Turtle Island
- Canandaigua Treaty Event
- Identity Through Animal Tracking Workshop
- Native American Winter Arts Show
- Native Games, Stories, Music & Campfire with John Stokes
- Charlie's Old Goat Run
- Native American Winter Games & Sports
- An Evening of Southwest Music
- Breaking Bread - Building Bridges
- Native American Dance & Music Festival
- Path Through History
- Beaded Strawberry Workshop
- Iroquois White Corn Project
Native Games, Stories, Music & Campfire with John Stokes
Plan on joining us for an evening of Native Games, Stories, Music and Campfire - Whether or not you're attending the John Stokes Tracking Workshop.
Friday, June 10, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
John Stokes will be on hand to get the tracking weekend started!
If the weather is good - meet on the main lawn at Ganondagan with games, then make your way toward the east side of the bark longhouse for a campfire.
Bring your own lawn chairs/blankets, s'more fixings and thermos of coffee/hot chocolate.
If it rains, the program will be in the Seneca Art & Culture Center auditorium for storytelling and music program (no games).
Open to the public - Registration not required
Suggested donation: $5 per family