Packet Pickup and In Person Registration
- Pre-Race: Thursday, June 23rd, 2016 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Thirsty Turtle Sports Bar, 7422 Victor Pittsford Rd. (Route 96), Victor NY
- Day of Race: Saturday, June 25th, 2016 7:00-9:00am
- Ganondanga State Historic Site, Victor, NY
- Entry Fees - $30.00 Registration (after 6/04/16).
Charlie & Sara Sabatine have been putting this run on for over 10 years at multiple sites. We have settled in at the beautiful historic site of Ganondagan. Charlie's Old Goat Run has always had that throwback feel, from the fact that there is no exact distance, (advertised as Plus or Minus 7 miles), to the post race celebration with homemade cookies, brownies, Pizza, and more! The purpose has always been showing people the camaraderie and beauty of off road running while giving back to the community. The challenging course will take you through rolling open meadows, into wooded single track, up and down a few hills, and across a creek or two.
All proceeds go to Ganondagan to help maintain their picturesque trails that are free to the public all year long.