- Seneca Art & Culture Center
Events & Programs
- 2016 - 17 Programs & Events
- Iroquois White Corn Cooking Class
- Living History - Exploring Haudenosaunee Art
- Tattoo Traditions of Turtle Island
- Canandaigua Treaty Event
- Identity Through Animal Tracking Workshop
- Native American Winter Arts Show
- Native Games, Stories, Music & Campfire with John Stokes
- Charlie's Old Goat Run
- Native American Winter Games & Sports
- An Evening of Southwest Music
- Breaking Bread - Building Bridges
- Native American Dance & Music Festival
- Path Through History
- Beaded Strawberry Workshop
- Iroquois White Corn Project
Beaded Strawberry Workshop
Saturday, June 25 at 1 PM - 4:30 PM
For an afternoon of creativity and fun for all, join us for a unique beading workshop to create your beaded strawberry hanging decoration! June is the month for the luscious sweet fruit, which, as the first berry to appear in the spring, is a celebrated plant in the Seneca and Haudenosaunee culture.
Under instructor, Ronnie Reitter, you’ll learn hands-on how to master this craft. Supplies are provided in the cost, just bring your creativity and willingness to learn!
Cost: $40 general public/ $35 Friends of Ganondagan members.
Register by June 22. For credit card, call 585-742-1690, by mail to Friends of Ganondagan, PO Box 113, Victor, NY 14564.