- Seneca Art & Culture Center
Events & Programs
- 2016 - 17 Programs & Events
- Canandaigua Treaty Event
- Art Coulson - Author Visit
- Under the Husk – Film
- Native American Winter Arts Show
- Native American Winter Games & Sports
- Tattoo Traditions of Turtle Island
- Living History - Exploring Haudenosaunee Art
- Iroquois White Corn Cooking Class
- An Evening of Southwest Music
- Breaking Bread - Building Bridges
- Native American Dance & Music Festival
- Identity Through Animal Tracking Workshop
- Beaded Strawberry Workshop
- Charlie's Old Goat Run
- Iroquois White Corn Project
An Evening of Southwest Music
A must-see concert at the Seneca Art & Culture Center at Ganondagan!
Wednesday, August 17, 7-9 pm
Two-time NAMMY winner, Shelley is joined by husband & musical partner Fabian who intertwines powerful dance and traditional storytelling. The evening entails songs, native flute, traditional dancing and contemporary Native music.
Tickets are $10/general and $7/Friends of Ganondagan members, available at the door beginning at 6 pm.
The Seneca Art & Culture Center at Ganondagan is located at 7000 County Road 41 in Victor, NY