- Seneca Art & Culture Center
Events & Programs
- 2016 - 17 Programs & Events
- Iroquois White Corn Cooking Class
- Living History - Exploring Haudenosaunee Art
- Tattoo Traditions of Turtle Island
- Canandaigua Treaty Event
- Identity Through Animal Tracking Workshop
- Native American Winter Arts Show
- Native Games, Stories, Music & Campfire with John Stokes
- Charlie's Old Goat Run
- Native American Winter Games & Sports
- An Evening of Southwest Music
- Breaking Bread - Building Bridges
- Native American Dance & Music Festival
- Path Through History
- Beaded Strawberry Workshop
- Iroquois White Corn Project
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Ganondagan. Please complete the below volunteer application form and mail or email it prior to your first scheduled day of volunteering. Along with providing your contact information, availability, skills and experience, please share your interests so we can find a volunteer opportunity to best suit your needs.
Please print our Volunteer Application form, complete, and email it to email@example.com or mail to Friends of Ganondagan, PO Box 113, Victor, NY 14564.
By volunteering at Ganondagan you play a vital role in ensuring Friends of Ganondagan continues to promote important Seneca and Haudenosaunee values and message of peace. Further, it assists in grant qualification by showing the level of community commitment to our organization. As such, it's critical that each volunteer track their volunteered hours and submit them on a quarterly basis. Completed timesheets can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Friends of Ganondagan, PO Box 113, Victor, NY 14564.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to record your volunteer hours! Volunteer Timesheet (click to print)