- Seneca Art & Culture Center
Events & Programs
- 2016 - 17 Programs & Events
- Canandaigua Treaty Event
- Art Coulson - Author Visit
- Under the Husk – Film
- Native American Winter Arts Show
- Native American Winter Games & Sports
- Tattoo Traditions of Turtle Island
- Living History - Exploring Haudenosaunee Art
- Iroquois White Corn Cooking Class
- An Evening of Southwest Music
- Breaking Bread - Building Bridges
- Native American Dance & Music Festival
- Identity Through Animal Tracking Workshop
- Beaded Strawberry Workshop
- Charlie's Old Goat Run
- Iroquois White Corn Project
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Ganondagan. Please complete the below volunteer application form and mail or email it prior to your first scheduled day of volunteering. Along with providing your contact information, availability, skills and experience, please share your interests so we can find a volunteer opportunity to best suit your needs.
Please print our Volunteer Application form, complete, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Friends of Ganondagan, PO Box 113, Victor, NY 14564.
By volunteering at Ganondagan you play a vital role in ensuring Friends of Ganondagan continues to promote important Seneca and Haudenosaunee values and message of peace. Further, it assists in grant qualification by showing the level of community commitment to our organization. As such, it's critical that each volunteer track their volunteered hours and submit them on a quarterly basis. Completed timesheets can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Friends of Ganondagan, PO Box 113, Victor, NY 14564.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to record your volunteer hours! Volunteer Timesheet (click to print)