Become a Friends of Ganondagan Member
Friends of Ganondagan membership connects you to the unique living culture and natural world of the Seneca and Haudenosaunee people at their historic Town of Peace. Your membership helps make it possible for us to present popular, annual events, meaningful workshops, engaging lectures, and vibrant programming.
- Free Admission to the Native American Dance & Music Festival!
- Unlimited, year-round admission to the Seneca Art and Culture Center
- Unlimited, seasonal admission to the Seneca Bark Longhouse
- Special pricing on programs and events
- 10% discount at the Ganondagan Gift Shop
- Monthly E-Newsletter announcing upcoming and newsworthy events
- Helping to preserve year-round access to hiking and biking trails, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and birding
- Student: $20, full-time, (with current student ID)
- Senior: $20, 62 and older
- Individual: $30
- Individual Plus One: $45, (one adult and one guest)
- Household: $60, (two adults and resident children under 18)
Additional benefits, plus all above membership benefits
- Longhouse Friend: $100 (Plus, Trail of Peace guided trail walk for 12)
- Clan Friend: $250 (Plus, Earth is Our Mother Trail guided trail walk for 12)
- Village Friend: $500 (Plus, Fort Hill guided trail walk for 12)
- Nation Friend: $1,000 (Plus, special workshop for 12)
- Confederacy Friend: $2,500 (Plus, Iroquois White Corn lunch for 12)
- Turtle Island Friend: $5,000 (Plus, overnight in the Seneca Bark Longhouse for 12)
Join or Renew Online
Select the membership level and pay securely online through PayPal.
Give a Membership
A membership makes a great gift! For online purchases, please include the gift recipient's name and contact information in the notes field.