- Seneca Art & Culture Center
Events & Programs
- 2016 - 17 Programs & Events
- Canandaigua Treaty Event
- Art Coulson - Author Visit
- Under the Husk – Film
- Native American Winter Arts Show
- Native American Winter Games & Sports
- Tattoo Traditions of Turtle Island
- Living History - Exploring Haudenosaunee Art
- Iroquois White Corn Cooking Class
- An Evening of Southwest Music
- Breaking Bread - Building Bridges
- Native American Dance & Music Festival
- Identity Through Animal Tracking Workshop
- Beaded Strawberry Workshop
- Charlie's Old Goat Run
- Iroquois White Corn Project
Tribute and Memorial Gifts
A Tribute gift honors special people and commemorates their birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries and other memorable occasions.
A Memorial gift is a thoughtful and caring way to express sympathy in a way that will enable a legacy in that person's name.
Click the 'donate' button below for a Memorial or Tribute Gift. Select the donation amount of your choice and pay securely with any major credit card or via a PayPal account.
Towards the end of the ordering process there is a 'Special Instructions' field. Please enter the name of the person's name you are making a memorial gift for and the optional name and address of the person to notify of your gift.
Towards the end of the ordering process there is a 'Special Instructions' field. Please specify the details of who/what you are honoring and the optional name and address to be notified of your gift.
To pay by check or credit card via paper mail, please print our donation form (PDF), fill out the form and mail with your remittance to: Friends of Ganondagan, P.O. Box 113, Victor, NY 14564
Please make all checks out to 'Friends of Ganondagan.'
To pay with a credit card by phone, please call 585-742-1690 during normal business hours.